Ms Koroma has over 15 years' work experience in the public and private sector in the UK and Sierra Leone. Prior to joining PSRU, she was the Founder and Executive Director of Positive Change HR Consulting Services in Sierra Leone. Since 2007, Positive Change has provided Recruitment, Headhunting and Research & Advisory services to a wide range of clients in diverse sectors including Extractive Industries (mining; oil & gas), Agriculture, Banking, Telecommunications and Development (NGOs and Donor Partners).
Ms Koroma has undertaken several projects in the public sector many of which involved working with PSRU and its predecessor, the Governance Reform Secretariat including:
- Rapid Assessment of the Dynamics of Public Sector Reform in Sierra Leone (World Bank,2012).
- Organisational review of the Ministry of Fisheries & Marine Resource (UN FAO/ MFMR TCP updating the Legal& Regulatory Framework in the Fisheries sector in Sierra Leone, 2010-11)
- Job Tips- a Handbook for Young Jobseekers in Sierra Leone (ILO/Ministry of Employment, Labour & Social Security,2009-10)
- Review of the HR Capacity at Kenema Government Hospital (International Rescue Committee, 2009-10)
- Payroll Verification-Phase II – support to GoSL Human Resource Management Office (HRMO) as part of the Civil Service Reform Programme (DFID,2009)
- Integrated Public Financial Management Reform Programme - Design of an Exit Strategy and Arrangements for Transitional Development Partner support for the remuneration of contract PFM staff (DFID, 2008)
- Ms Koroma holds the following qualifications: MSc in Commercial Management; LLM in International & Comparative Business Law; LLB.